Address Changes

Address changes are done at any of our school buildings. In order to successfully complete an address change for a previously enrolled student you should bring one of the following with you:

1. Proof of Residency (Documentos Demonstrando Su Residencia):

  • Apartment Lease
  • Rental Contract
  • Mortgage Statement
  • Settlement Statement
  • Deed
  • Warranty Deed or Property Tax Statement
  • Utility Bill (Water, Gas, Electric or Landline phone only.)

**Information of individual completing paperwork MUST match information on both the utility bill and driver's license**
2. Parent/Guardian Driver's License or Photo ID (Licencia Para Conducir O Identificacion Del Estado (De los padres o guardian con foto)