Address Changes

Address Changes must be done in person. Click here to make an appointment online.

To make a change of address, bring the completed Change of Address packet along with Parent/Guardian Driver's Licence/Photo ID and Proof of Residency to the Central Office at 700 Holbrook Avenue. In circumstances where a parent/guardian is not able to provide Proof of Residency, the person named on the document will need to accompany you to establish the Proof of Residency.  Call Olivia French (513) 934-5771 with any questions. 

Please bring the following:

1.   Student Change of Address Packet 

2.  Proof of Residency (Documentos Demonstrando Su Residencia):

  • Apartment Lease

  • Rental Contract

  • Mortgage Statement

  • Settlement Statement

  • Deed

  • Warranty Deed or Property Tax Statement

  • Utility Bill (Water, Gas, Electric or Landline phone only)

**Information of individual completing paperwork MUST match information on both the utility bill and driver's license**    

3. Parent/Guardian Driver's License or Photo ID (Licencia Para Conducir O Identificacion Del Estado (De los padres o guardian con foto)